Friday, February 16, 2007

Wonderfully Romantic Day

Valentines Day was really special for me this year, here in Novi Sad. My love came home from work with a single red rose for me. It touched my heart that he would be so thoughtful and kind and that he wanted so much to please me.
That night we went to the Radio Novi Sad Auditorium for a concert to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of their Tamburitza Orchestra. The show lasted about 2 hours and had beautiful Tamburitza music, singing and a packed house. So many people were there, and many had to be turned away as no seats were available for them.
My love was able to get seats for us on the front row in the center.
The show was broadcast live on TV Novi Sad.
After the show we walked home, slowly and just talked. Relaxed, happy and in love....that pretty much sums up my feelings right now.