Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whiny,whiny,whiny

Well............ My love is all ready for his interview for his visa to come here. Only now the embassy is not scheduling interviews as people keep trying to BURN the damn place down!

No, really. They say it will be a month before they schedule him. This is such bull. I had hoped that things would move along and he would be here by the end of the month of March. But that was before the embassy had to close early every time there is a demonstration and before they had to go down to a skeleton staff.

I wonder if the people who do this vandalism realize how they hurt their own people? I wonder if they realize that blaming America for their problems is not going to help them in any way whatsoever as the last time I looked, Serbia was ruled by Serbians, elected by Serbians?

The good people of Serbia deserve so much better than all of this turmoil. I am truly sorry for anything that my country is doing to prolong any suffering. But, when you boil it down, anything that is going on in Serbia today is the result of bad governing internally over many,many years. Only the people there can solve this.

I just want my love here with me.